The obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days is still removed, therefore to ease the pressure of numbers at Sunday Mass and to allow a gradual return to the Eucharist for more people, everyone is encouraged to consider attending Mass during the week.
We do not require parishioners to pre-book their place at Mass.
An opportunity to support the parish and donate to the Offertory Collection will be available at the end of every Mass (Monday – Sunday).
- Face coverings are to be worn.
- All Mass goers must use sanitising gel on entry and exit, even if wearing rubber gloves.
- Parishioners wishing to light a candle, should do so as soon as they enter the church and then go to their seat to say their prayers
- Stewards will direct you to your seat in order of arrival, you will not be able to sit in your usual place for the time being. (This is to stop people passing in front of each too closely).
- The distribution of Holy Communion will take place at the usual time. Stewards will guide parishioners row by row.
- There will be no collection during Mass but donations can be left in large baskets as you exit the church.
- Toilets are not in use at this time.
Here you will our Parish Noticeboard. We post here a list of current activities and groups going at this current time in our Parish. Please use the contact us form if you have any queries about our Parish.