- To book appointments – Click here
- Online Appointments CLOSED! -Those who have missed this opportunity, please contact the Priest directly for an appointment via email or call.
Parents/guardians, these instructions apply if:
- You have a child born between 1st September 2014 and 31st August 2015 and wish to apply for a place in Reception in any Roman Catholic primary school for the academic year beginning in September 2019.
- You are parishioners of Ss Michael and Martin, Hounslow.
- You practice your Catholic faith by attending Mass on Sundays and Holydays of Obligation.
Applications for school places are administered by the local authority.
- You need to apply online at the council’s website (eadmissions.org.uk).
- Catholic schools additionally require that you complete a “Supplementary Information Form”, available from each school directly. You will find this in the application pack available from the school or on the school’s website.
Catholic schools give priority to children of practicing Catholic families. To demonstrate this, you need a Certificate of Catholic Practice issued by a priest. Please follow these instructions carefully:
- Book an appointment to meet the Priest. Bookings are made online at:
- Download the Certificate of Catholic Practice. Please fill in the certificate with your child’s details, and print one copy for each Catholic school to which you are applying.
- At least one parent/guardian should come to the presbytery (94 Bath Road) to meet the Priest at the pre-arranged time. You must bring with you:
- The filled and printed Certificates of Catholic Practice, one for each school.
- Your child’s Mass Attendance Certificates, or Mass Attendance Cards for the past two years.
- If you moved to our parish within the last two years you will also need a letter from your previous Parish Priest.
At this meeting the priest will sign and stamp the certificates and return them for you to send to the schools to which you are applying.
PLEASE KEEP TO THESE ARRANGEMENTS AND DO NOT CALL AT THE PRESBYTERY AT OTHER TIMES.