Road to Resilience programme has been launched.
Caritas Westminster, underpinned by Catholic Social Teaching, seeks to bring about a society where “everyone lives a life of dignity and worth”.
- Meet basic human need
- Develop human potential
- Support engagement, social inclusion and belonging
- Promote social justice and fairness
They do this by promoting parish based social action in a variety of ways.
- Support to new and existing based social action projects through the Caritas hubs
- Promoting and sharing good practice of social action projects running in each parish throughout the Diocese of Westminster – Social Action Map
- Develop and provide resources for parish priests and volunteers available here
- Food Poverty and Debt
- Social Isolation of the most Vulnerable
- Intellectual Disability
- Human Trafficking
- The Deaf Community
- Youth Inclusion