If you are new to the parish, please contact the parish office or download the Parish Registration Form.
Our postal address is 38 Camborne Avenue W13 9QZ. You will find us off Northfield Avenue, a quarter of a mile north of Northfields station.
You can contact us on 020 8567 5421.
Our email address is email@example.com
Up to 13th July, we are open for private prayer.
Sat 11am – 2pm
Sun. 11am – 3pm.
From 13th July, Mass will be celebrated as follows:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday 11.15 (doors open 11am)
Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday 6pm (doors open 5.45pm)
Morning Masses may be subject to change in the event of a funeral
Please take note of all information given below, which follows guidance given by the Bishops’ Conference of England and Wales.:
- The obligation to attend Sunday Mass continues to be suspended. If you are shielding or vulnerable, please consider carefully if you need to attend. The schedule of live streamed Masses continues. Please do not enter the building if you display Covid-19 symptoms.
- Please come to one Mass during the course of a week, including Sunday, to ensure as many people as possible can attend Mass.
- Numbers are strictly limited to Doors will be closed once capacity is reached. Please arrive on time.
- Social distancing remains at 2m at all times so the wearing of facemasks/coverings is optional.
- Please follow the guidance of the stewards and ushers: they are there to help keep everyone safe.
- Votive candles: please ask a steward to light them for you and place money in the basket on the table at the back.
- Please leave Mass immediately and do not block entrances and exits when entering or leaving the church.
The Celebration of Mass
The celebration of Mass will be quite different from what we have known.
Exposition and Sacrament of Reconciliation
From Monday 13th July, the church will be open on Saturdays only,
12 Noon to 2.00pm
Zone 3 only will be in use during this time.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
A priest will be available on request during these times.
Please inform a steward if you would like to avail of the Sacrament.
Reconciliation will be celebrated in the choir area, observing social distancing rules.
If you would like to help with stewarding or cleaning, please contact the parish office by e-mail or phone.
In an emergency or if you need help, please contact the parish office on 0208 567 5421 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check the website or our Facebook page for updates.
Stay Safe, best wishes and prayers,
Fr Jim, Deacon Andrew, Anna and Rosa.