St Matthew’s is a thriving and welcoming parish community in the heart of Northwood. We belong to the Archdiocese of Westminster, and are in Hillingdon Deanery. The Church is open every day during daylight hours, and Mass is celebrated daily. We have four Sunday Masses, including a vigil Mass on Saturday evening.
The Foundation Stone of our church was laid in 1922 and the church was consecrated in 1954.