This should be done by midday on the Friday before the Mass you wish to attend so that the numbers can be checked and seating allocated.
1. The numbers at each Mass are set and cannot exceed forty (4o) due to the size of the church and the need for social distancing.
2. If you intend to come to Mass regularly at the same time and day you can go onto a ‘regulars list’ and then only need to inform us if you are NOT coming to Mass.
3. If you would like to have a Mass for your family’s special intention (e.g. an anniversary) and would like to invite a large number of your family to this, please give plenty of notice at is will be necessary to determine if a special Mass should be celebrated to accommodate the numbers attending.
4. All Mass attendees need to have given their contact details. These will be held for three weeks from the last Mass they attend for purposes of ‘track and trace’.
5. You should arrive at Mass ten minutes before it is due to start. Your booking will lapse if you are not in your place before Mass begins.
6. Attendees have to wear masks and sit where the stewards direct them. No furniture is to be moved by attendees.
7. When going up to receive the Blessed Sacrament you must keep 1 (one) metre from the person in front of you and follows the arrows on the floor.
8. Those seated in the upper part of the church should not move out of their seats until all those below have received Communion and returned to their seats.
Thank you for your understanding.