The Parish of Hampton Hill and Upper Teddington is situated in the Upper Thames Deanery. It was founded in 1920 and the original church was built in 1928. The new church was built in 1966 and consecrated on 18th Dec 1976.
Parish Priest: Fr Shaun Church
Parish Administrator: Mrs Annie DeSouza. Office Hours: Tuesdays & Fridays 9.00 am – 5.00 pm