About the Parish

The parish church of Southall is situated in the Ealing Deanery. Services were first held in a tithe barn from the Tudor Manor House which still stands in The Green in Southall. This barn was used as the first St Anselm’s Church in the year 1906. The first dedicated church was built in 1930 before being rebuilt in 1968.