The Parish of Stonebridge is situated in the Brent Deanery, located on the Brentfield Road in North London.
The church is part of the Archdiocese of Westminster. The title of “The Five Precious Wounds” refers to the holy dedication of the catholic parish territory in Stonebridge and its church building and is part of the Catholic Archdiocese of Westminster.
The Church of the Five Precious Wounds, was originally located on Knatchbull Road in Stonebridge, registered 1926.
The church building was then replaced in 1957 by a small church in Woodheyes Road and finally in 1967 by the current brick church in Brentfield Road.