The Parish of All Saints, Kenton was founded in 1932.
The current church was built in 1963.
Further building work, including renovation, re-design and
decoration of the church was completed in September 2011,
adding a new parish room at the back of the church.
The photo below shows the Patronal Mass for the Feast of All Saints,
presided by Archbishop Vincent Nichols,
along with parish priests from past years to the present day.
At this Mass, the new Sacristy and parish room were blessed.
Vigil Mass for the Feast of All Saints – 31st October 2011