Thank you for visiting this page. Understandably there has been a big drop in Sunday Mass Collections, so we are very grateful indeed for any contribution you can make to our finances. There are various ways you can do this.
- Donate online by bank transfer. This is the quickest and most direct way to make a single donation or to set up a monthly gift by Standing Order. You will need to enter the parish account details which are:
Account Name: WRCDT Tower Hill
Sort Code: 40-05-20
Account Number: 41308548
Please add your Surname and First Name as a reference, to help our bookkeeper.
If you are a taxpayer, please Gift Aid your donation. The government will top up your gift by 25 percent, meaning a £20 offering becomes £25, at no cost to you. The quickest and easiest way to register you gift for Gift Aid is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
– Your parish name; Your title, first name and surname; Your address and postcode; The date of your gift, or start date of Standing Order; The amount you have donated ; Finally add the line: ‘Please Gift Aid my donations’
The Diocese Gift Aid office will add your declaration immediately, on behalf of your parish, and email you a confirmation. Alternatively, you can contact the parish GiftAid co-ordinator (email@example.com) with this information and she will inform the Diocese
2. Use an online donation service We recommend you access our Virgin Money Giving page by clicking on the button below, then follow the subsequent instructions on the page
Again, if you are a taxpayer, please consider Gift Aid-ing your donation.
3) Through the parish you can still register for a weekly envelope donation system, or you can email us requesting a form to set up a Standing Order. Please contact the GiftAid co-ordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or speak to the parish priest Father Alex. There are also individual GiftAid envelopes for one-off donations available in the parish entrance area. Cheque contributions can be posted to 30 Prescot St, or cash/cheques dropped into one of the collection boxes inside the church.
4) An alternative online giving site, Worldpay, can be accessed as follows: