Ways to donate to Tower Hill parish.
1) You can make a single donation or set up a monthly Standing Order by bank transfer, using your own online banking system. You will be asked to enter the parish account details, which are as follows:
Account Name: WRCDT Tower Hill
Sort Code: 40-05-20
Account Number: 41308548
Please add your Surname and First Name as a reference, to help our bookkeeper.
If you are a taxpayer, please Gift Aid your donation. The government will top up your gift by 25 percent, meaning a £20 offering becomes £25, at no cost to you. You can register your gift for Gift Aid by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
– the parish name; Your title, first name, surname; address and postcode; the date of your gift, or start date of Standing Order; the amount donated, and then add the line: ‘Please Gift Aid my donations’. The Diocese Gift Aid office will add your declaration immediately, on behalf of your parish, and email you a confirmation. Alternatively, you can contact the parish GiftAid co-ordinator (email@example.com) with this information and she will inform the Diocese
2) Use the device at the back of the church to make a Contactless donation with your credit/debit card, which includes the option of gift-aiding your donation
3) Through the parish you can register for a weekly envelope donation system, or you can email us requesting a form to set up a Standing Order. Please contact the GiftAid co-ordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or speak to the parish priest Father Alex. There are also individual GiftAid envelopes for one-off donations available in the parish entrance area. Cheque contributions can be posted to 30 Prescot St, or cash/cheques dropped into one of the collection boxes inside the church.
4) Make an donation using the online giving site Worldpay, which can be accessed as follows:
We are now processing your details. Please wait...
Thank you for your kind donation