From Saturday 8th August parishioners must wear a face covering when attending church unless they are exempt from doing so. You do not need to wear a face covering if you have a legitimate reason not to. This includes (but is not limited to):
- young children under the age of 11 (Public Health England do not recommended face coverings for children under the age of 3 for health and safety reasons)
- not being able to put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability
- if putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress
- if you are travelling with or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate
- to eat or drink if reasonably necessary
Face coverings can be unlooped to receive Holy Communion.
Bookings Are Closed