The real fabric of the Church is its People and over the years we have built up various Groups and Societies to help create and foster Community life and living.
- One World Group (CAFOD fundraising)
- Gateway Club (for people with special needs)
- Our Lady’s Support Group (for children with needs)
We have a range of activities such as the following:
- Scouting & Guiding uniformed Groups
- The Union of Catholic Mothers
- The Guild of St Stephen (for altar servers)
- The Bethany Club (for people approaching the third age)
We also have various spiritual initiatives such as:
- Meditation Groups (Monday & Thursday)
- Rosary Groups (Tuesday,Wednesday & Thursday)
- Scripture Group (Wednesday)
As well as providing a home for various Groups which seek to address more particular needs, like Alcoholics Anonymous, people suffering from forms of depression, the Hitchin Society, meetings of Townswomen Fellowship and others as and when the need arises.