Donating to the Parish
God bless you for your kindness in these financially difficult times. It is your donations alone which fund the life of the parish and its support of the wider community.
You can give to your parish by:
- Setting up a standing order by clicking on Standing Order May 2020 with added Gift Aid if you are a tax payer by clicking on Gift Aid Declaration
- Using a credit card for one-off donations by following the instructions at the bottom of the Giving Page making sure you identify for what it is you are making your offering
- Writing a cheque to “WRCDT St John’s Wood” and dropping it through our post box
- Using the GiftAid collecting contactless giving machines at the church doors with your bank card, Smart phone or Smart watch (using Apple Pay or Google Pay).
- Using planned giving envelopes and indicating to the Parish Bookkeeper if you would still like a set for the next financial year
- Placing cash or cheques in the traditional offertory bags.
Alternatively you might like to make a one-off transfer with a BACS payment to:
WRCDT St Johns Wood
Sort Code 40 05 20,
Account Number 71026135
If you are a UK taxpayer, please Gift Aid your donation. The government will top up your gift by 25 percent, meaning a £20 offering becomes £25, at no cost to you. To Gift Aid your bank transfer donations, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
– Your parish name
– Your title, first name and surname
– Your address and postcode
– The date of your gift, or start date of Standing Order
– The amount
– Please add the line: ‘Please Gift Aid my donations’
The Diocese Gift Aid office will add your declaration immediately, on behalf of your parish, and email you a confirmation.
Or you can use the Parish Giving Page which also allows you to make donations with a credit or debit card.
Thank you for your incredible generosity. May God bless you and your loved ones