Programme of Preparation for Confirmation
The Catechesis and Preparation for ALL Sacraments takes place in Parishes and not in Schools. This is to involve the Family and Parish Community in all Sacramental preparation.
For this preparation Parents will be expected to:
- be registered within the Parish
- attend the initial Parents’ Meeting
- provide the required paperwork and remuneration towards expenses as required
- ensure that their son/daughter is available to attend ALL Sessions, Workshops and Liturgies.
Candidates will be expected to:
- arrive promptly and attend all the commitments listed on the Programme
- take a full and active part in the Programme
- attend weekly Mass on either Saturday or Sunday
- keep a Prayer Journal throughout their time of preparation.
It is the responsibility of both Parents and Candidates to look in the Newsletter each week for any unavoidable changes to the initial Programme of Dates.