For bookings or queries about the Lourdes Hall contact our Caretaker Simon Lowe on 07859 943348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lourdes Hall is our Parish Hall. It is located in Southdown Road, between the Harpenden House Hotel and St Dominic’s School.
In addition to staging parish events, the hall is available for private hire and to members of the parish. It is well furbished and maintained and offers the ideal venue for parties, receptions, meetings, dances and classes of all kinds.
The capacity of the hall for ‘stand-up’ occasions is 180; for seated meetings 110; and for seated at tables, it is 80. It is licensed for music and dancing
Facilities in the main hall include:
- 200 upholstered high back chairs.
- 12 x 10-person trestle tables
- 12 x 4-person bar-style square tables
- a kitchen and service area, and space for drinks storage
- a stage, and a back-drop that can be used as a projector screen
Facilities in the kitchen include:
- a gas hob with 6 burners, ovens, hot plate
- a hot water urn, a dishwasher, a double sink and steel work surfaces
- 60 wine glasses and 80 crockery sets are available for use by hirers
- a service hatch opens out into the main hall.