A Sacrament is an efficacious sign of grace, instituted by Christ and entrusted to the Church, by which divine life is given to us. Full and active participation in the sacramental life of the Church requires a period of preparation of both mind and heart to be receptive to the grace of new life in Christ.
We have two Parish Catechists who are responsible for the following sacramental programmes:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 020 8570 1693 (option 5)
- Walk With Me (Year 3 to Year 8 – for Children in non-Catholic Schools)
- First Holy Communion (Year 3 and above)
- Baptism Preparation for Children of Catechetical age (Year 2 to Year 13)
- RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) for people 18+ who wish to become full members of the Catholic Church.
- Adult Confirmation for baptised Catholics 18+ /Also First Holy Communion and Confirmation for 18+
Colette works on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
- Walk With Me (Years 2 & 3 – for Children in non-Catholic Schools)
- Baptism Preparation for Babies and Infants (Age 0-5)
- Confirmation (Year 9 to Year 13)
- Children’s Liturgy, 10.30am Sunday Mass (Pre-school to Year 5)