updated 25th June 2021
Registration for next year’s programmes (2021-22) are
now OPEN (as of Tue, July 6th 2021)
will CLOSE ON Fri, 6th August OR earlier, when the limit is reached.
Online registration forms will be made available on the parish website on their respective pages.
We no longer use paper forms for the Sacramental preparation courses. These online registration forms will uploaded to their respective webpages only when registration opens.
You will be asked to submit an electronic copy of your child’s Baptism certificate when you register and will be asked to enter the Baptism details on the registration form.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT REGISTRATION BY EMAIL.
Before registering for Sacramental programmes, kindly ensure your parish registration is updated with your current address and other details. You may update your details by emailing the parish administrator – please provide your Family ID (or details as registered) and the updated information.
Each of the parish programmes has it’s own page which can be accessed via the buttons below ‘Sacramental Preparation’ on the panel to the left of this page.
Please note that the Parish team remains partially furloughed and will be working minimal hours. Email responses will be delayed.
Kindly monitor this space for general updates. Visit the Sacrament pages for programme requirements, details and updates.
A Sacrament is an efficacious sign of grace, instituted by Christ and entrusted to the Church, by which divine life is given to us. Full and active participation in the sacramental life of the Church requires a period of preparation of both mind and heart to be receptive to the grace of new life in Christ.
Lionel Pereira – the Parish Catechist is responsible for all the following programmes:
Tel: 020 8570 1693 (option 6)
- Baptism Preparation for Babies and Infants (Age 0-5)
- Children’s Liturgy, 10.30am Sunday Mass (Pre-school to Year 5)
- Walk With Me (Year 3 to Year 8 – for Children in non-Catholic Schools)
- First Holy Communion (Year 3 and above)
- Confirmation (Year 9 to Year 13)
- Adult Confirmation for baptised Catholics 18+ /Also First Holy Communion and Confirmation for 18+
- RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) for people 18+ who wish to become full members of the Catholic Church.
- Baptism Preparation for Children of Catechetical age (Year 2 to Year 13)