updated 10th Nov 2020
Registrations for next year’s programmes are now open.
Parents/ carers are invited to register their children/ wards via online registration forms on the respective pages.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS BY EMAIL.
Registrations for Baptisms have been temporarily suspended as we are unable to confer Baptisms during the lockdown.
Please note that the Parish team will be working minimal hours during the lockdown. Email responses will be delayed.
Kindly monitor this space for updates. You may visit the Sacrament pages for individual updates and more information.
A Sacrament is an efficacious sign of grace, instituted by Christ and entrusted to the Church, by which divine life is given to us. Full and active participation in the sacramental life of the Church requires a period of preparation of both mind and heart to be receptive to the grace of new life in Christ.
Lionel Pereira – the Parish Catechist is responsible for all the following programmes:
Tel: 020 8570 1693 (option 6)
- Walk With Me (Year 3 to Year 8 – for Children in non-Catholic Schools)
- First Holy Communion (Year 3 and above)
- Baptism Preparation for Children of Catechetical age (Year 2 to Year 13)
- RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) for people 18+ who wish to become full members of the Catholic Church.
- Adult Confirmation for baptised Catholics 18+ /Also First Holy Communion and Confirmation for 18+
- Baptism Preparation for Babies and Infants (Age 0-5)
- Confirmation (Year 9 to Year 13)
- Children’s Liturgy, 10.30am Sunday Mass (Pre-school to Year 5)