Due to the prevailing circumstances, ALL SACRAMENTAL PROGRAMMES are currently SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
In the light of the foregoing, parishioners are hereby informed that most jobs in the parish have been furloughed until further notice. This means that any parish employee whose job has been furloughed will no longer be in a position to work including replying your emails from home.
It is imperative for us to understand that with the closure of both the church and the parish office, all sacramental programmes and office work (to a large extent) are suspended until further notice. This period of lockdown is very unprecedented and absolutely unsettling.
However, we are called to demonstrate remarkable level of patience and unique spirit of understanding as long as this process will last. This period will certainly come to an end in the near future. In the interim, we should remember to keep faith, hope and trust in God alive. Let us continue to celebrate the love of God and love of our fellow human beings while we pray for an end to this coronavirus pandemic.
A Sacrament is an efficacious sign of grace, instituted by Christ and entrusted to the Church, by which divine life is given to us. Full and active participation in the sacramental life of the Church requires a period of preparation of both mind and heart to be receptive to the grace of new life in Christ.
Lionel Pereira – the Parish Catechist is responsible for all the following programmes:
Tel: 020 8570 1693 (option 5)
- Walk With Me (Year 3 to Year 8 – for Children in non-Catholic Schools)
- First Holy Communion (Year 3 and above)
- Baptism Preparation for Children of Catechetical age (Year 2 to Year 13)
- RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) for people 18+ who wish to become full members of the Catholic Church.
- Adult Confirmation for baptised Catholics 18+ /Also First Holy Communion and Confirmation for 18+
- Walk With Me (Years 2 & 3 – for Children in non-Catholic Schools)
- Baptism Preparation for Babies and Infants (Age 0-5)
- Confirmation (Year 9 to Year 13)
- Children’s Liturgy, 10.30am Sunday Mass (Pre-school to Year 5)