SIGNING THE CERTIFICATE OF CATHOLIC PRACTICE (CCP) FOR CATHOLIC SCHOOLS
Parents, please visit the Local Council & Schools or visit their websites for forms and other guidelines. Once your Catholic School application is ready, then contact the priest to sign the CCP as below. Please submit all the application before the deadline.
- The Archdiocese requires that families attend Mass regularly (this means attending Mass every Sunday or Saturday evening) for at least TWO years before a priest is able to sign the Certificate of Catholic Practice.
- ATTENDANCE CARD is used to indicate the presence of families at Mass.
- If you are new to the parish – you will need a LETTER FROM YOUR PREVIOUS PARISH PRIEST.
- For signing the Certificate of Catholic Practice
- (A). For Nursery (Mar- Apr), Reception (Dec -Jan) & Secondary Transfer (Sept -Oct), please keep reading the newsletter near the time for online appointment(s) with the priest & visit the parish website.
- (B). For school years (Yr1 to Yr6) or other school years, please make an appointment directly with the priest, details available on the Newsletter & Website – Contact us.
- Please make sure you have the attendance card(s) or a letter from your previous Parish before making an appointment.
- PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL THE PRIEST DIRECTLY FOR APPOINTMENT:Parish Priest: Fr Augustine Nwosu, CSSp. firstname.lastname@example.org (Day off: Mon) Assistant Priest: Fr David Sandambongo, CSSp. email@example.com (Day off: Wed) Assistant Priest & Chaplain at Heathrow Airport: Fr Daniel Adayi, CSSp. firstname.lastname@example.org (Day off: Thu)
SECONDARY SCHOOL TRANSFER (from Y6 present to Y7 in Sept 2019):
The deadline for returning the school form(s) is 31st October 2018.
Please visit the following link for more information about Secondary school admissions: https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-secondary-school-place
We request parents to please select SIX Schools in the order of your preference.
RECEPTION SCHOOL (from Nursery to Reception in Sept 2019):
The deadline for returning the school form(s) is 15th January 2019.
The Priests will be signing the ‘Certificate of Catholic Practice’ in the first week of December 2018.
Please visit the Parish website – parish.rcdow.org.uk/Hounslow for ONLINE BOOKINGS and guidelines which will be available from Tuesday 20th November.
Please visit the following link for more information about Primary school admissions: https://www.hounslow.gov.uk/info/20028/primary_admissions/1906/primary_school_admissions