Mass is 10am daily including Sundays, the church is open from 9.30am for private prayer. You will need to leave the church immediately after Mass has finished and no socialising with other parishioners can take place in the church under current restrictions. For more details of what to expect at Mass go to the home page. https://parish.rcdow.org.uk/hitchin/
You need to book for 10am Sunday Mass at present
The information we require from you when you book is;
• your name
• contact telephone number (for track and trace)
• the number in your household attending
• the services you would like to attend.
We will do our best to give you your choices.
You can book in the following ways
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Leave a message on the parish phone 01462 459126
3. Text Trish on 07801 752141
You can assume you have your bookings. We will contact you if we are not able to fulfil all your choices.
The church is being retaped to ensure we are still socially distanced by 1m+ which will increase our capacity. However we will still have to separate households which means that we have a capacity of 32 single spaces and 18 half pews for 2 or more for each service.